The center specializes in conducting clinical trials (phase I - IV) and research and development projects in the field of medicine and related sciences.
The JCI Clinical Trials Center has:
- ultra-modern premises of 750m2
- cutting-edge diagnostic equipment (MR, CT, USG, Densitometer)
- a modern operating room
- highly qualified medical and research staff
The team of the Clinical Trials Center consists of high-class specialists with long experience in the conducting of clinical trials, research and development and health care projects.
The scientific and research personnel includes, among others, physicians of various specializations, clinical trial nurses, clinical research coordinators, medical physicists, electroradiology technicians and medical secretaries.
The research team has comprehensive experience in conducting clinical trials. The priorities of the team include the utmost attention paid to the safety of the research participants, high levels of recruitment and attracting sponsors to obtain data of the highest quality. All members of the research staff undergo regular training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) principles.
- the possibility to conduct clinical trials from the early project stage to the execution stage
- ultra-modern infrastructure
- cutting-edge diagnostic equipment
- convenient location within the Life Science Park specialist complex
- the shortening of the decision-making process and the time needed for the recruitment of research subjects
- high levels of recruitment of research subjects
- an extensive network of contacts with hospitals, health care centers as well as group and individual medical practices
- qualified research personnel
- dedicated rooms for auditors and clinical trial monitors
We encourage to cooperation pharmaceutical companies, CROs (Clinical Research Organizations) and research centers.
For more information, please visit: www.cbkjci.pl
JCI Clinical Trials Center
Life Science Park
ul. Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków
T: +48 12 340 24 02 E: email@example.com