The Jagiellonian Center of Innovation offers specialised laboratory space and support areas for rent to life science companies.
Laboratory space intended to be rent exceeds 3,200 m2. The laboratory space now available for rent from the Jagiellonian Center of Innovation totals ca. 600 m2.
Our laboratories are offered as 50- and 100-square meter modules. Where more laboratory space is required, individual modules can be combined. All the laboratories have had Koettermann or DCD Habitat essential laboratory furniture installed in them. Some of the laboratories are equipped with fume hoods.
Lease rates start from EUR 15 /m2.
The following common area services and facilities are included in Life Science Park tenants' rental fee:
- access to refrigerators and refrigerated cabinets
- access to a laboratory ice machine
- access to water (ultra-pure grade I water)
- access to liquid nitrogen
- meeting and conference rooms
- kitchens, break rooms and locker rooms
- multi-function devices: a printer, a scanner, a photocopier
- shipping and receiving areas
- a fitness center with a sauna and showers
EXAMPLE OF LABORATORY ARRANGEMENT
Rafał Szkaradek, deputy director for infrastructure
T: +48 12 297 46 06 K: +48 509 990 682 E: firstname.lastname@example.org